Thursday, April 30, 2015

Class Interview

Jake Phillips is a savvy young man who has the potential to become an entrepreneur. When asked about his major, he responded “finance because I enjoy numbers and the solving of real life problems.”

Upon first meeting Anders, he seems quiet and shy. However, once you start to talk with him, he quickly reveals his heart of gold. When questioned about whether he’s learned more in a classroom setting or by teaching himself, he responded that “most of my work is [the] hands on experience type of work. So any chances I [get]...to aid anyone in the community, I take the chance to do [so], which I guess means I’m more self taught then anything.”

John Ciurlino is an energetic and create individual. These characteristics shine brightly when he was asked about what he originally wanted to be when he was older. “[When I was a little kid,] I wanted to be a ninja, a cowboy, an army man, a construction worker, and a doctor; I think it is safe to say I was all over the place as a kid.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment